NEW POSTS

IIBF CERTIFICATES TUTORIALS WITH VIDEOS IN HINDI: ARREAR CALCULATION FOR BANK STAFFS | How to pass IIBF AML and KYC in First attempt ? TOPIC 1 | TOPIC 2 | Last TOPIC | Foreign Exchange Operation- Part 1 | MSME-New Definition with Ninja Techniques | Bond Sensitivity, Macaulay’s Duration, Modified Duration or Volatility & Intrinsic Value

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Voclet 2012 breaking news

Breaking News !!!  Breaking News !!!  Breaking News !!! 

I got so many question like "Sir my vocational subject was Computer can i take Civil in polytechnic ? or my subject was Civil/Electrical/Food processing can i take Computer in Polytechnic?"
According to the counselling notice My answer is No, you can't take any other subject in polytechnic except your own subject.

But today my answer is YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! you can take any subject in polytechnic.*

*This information I got from my reliable source. I got no written information. So please attend the Counselling Process to know more.
* Suman Soft Com's presentation : VOCLET 2013 online Tutorials
Voclet 2nd counseling notice
© Suman Biswas