NEW POSTS

IIBF CERTIFICATES TUTORIALS WITH VIDEOS IN HINDI: ARREAR CALCULATION FOR BANK STAFFS | How to pass IIBF AML and KYC in First attempt ? TOPIC 1 | TOPIC 2 | Last TOPIC | Foreign Exchange Operation- Part 1 | MSME-New Definition with Ninja Techniques | Bond Sensitivity, Macaulay’s Duration, Modified Duration or Volatility & Intrinsic Value

Saturday, November 23, 2013

WBBPE Interview date | Primary Commission Interview date

At first !!Congratulation!! all the successful candidates of West Bengal Primary School Service Commission TET 2011 Examination. It is a very very good mile stone of your life. I do not want to say any thing about this year TET question paper. It was hard or easy God Knows.. Now I want to say those candidates who are unable to crack this year TET examination.. Please Do not loss your hope.. because next year question could be easy.. Just Preparer your self at best at you can...

After the publication of TET result WBBPE going to arrange the next step, The INTERVIEW step. Interview  will be conducted 15/12/2013 and 16/12/2013. This year Interview should be easy.. because of the number of candidates passed. Only 1.07 % of total candidates, its near by 18000-18500 (Maximum). But the Vacant seats is 35,000-36,000. So total candidates crack the TET is near by half of the total vacant seats.

Time to time I shall inform you about the date and place of Primary Service Commission interview through my blog..

Please Add me with your Google Plus Account and Give Like on my Facebook page to get the new as soon as I shall publish on my blog..

You can get your Interview card from the Link below:
> Primary Service com.
>Primary TET result
© Suman Biswas B.Tech (I.T) And Barnali Biswas M.A,B.Ed

No comments: